Inspired by today's incredible weather, the 1st thing that comes to mind:
1) Morning coffee & a quiet read on a Sunday morning!
|2005 - Sunday morning on the deck|
(Conversely - when the neighbors get the 'power tools', like leaf blowers,
2) Hanging out with my husband and kids - enjoying the young adults the kids have become, and listening to their perspective on things.
|Back when they were little...|
|Night on Beale Street - Memphis, TN|
4) Cranking the tunes on my iPod!
5) Photography! ... it never gets old...
|Indian Rocks Beach, FL 2010 - "In the rain"|
6) Hanging out with my extended family!
|We're like 'cats n dogs' getting loud n rowdy!|
7) Road trip - the "Clark Griswold" drive out to Estes Park, CO
|Rocky Mt National Park - Estes Park, CO|
8) "Big Boy Toys" ......... 4wd trucks, motor-cycles and high-performance cars
|My 1st truck - 4wd Ford Bronco (351 h.o.)|
9) The change of seasons! (really!!)
|Sunburst Locus - on a Sunny Sunday in October 2010|
|A warm breath of wind & sun in October 2010|
|Mums & Smoke Bush in the front garden - October 2010|
10) Garden Blogging! Reading (fellow garden bloggers) and writing....
|What a difference a year or two can make....|
Now, for the final task of this meme - inviting 10 garden bloggers to participate (in random order). As my friend Kimberly so eloquently put it - I hope the invitees participate, but I certainly understand if you already have or choose not to. There are fascinating gardeners out there, and I look forward to what is on their list..... I love that this list is 'global' !!!!
Wall Flower Studio (CAN)
Crystal Coast Gardener (US - NC)
My Dry Tropics Garden (AUS)
Gippsland Gardener (AUS)
The Idiot Gardener (UK)
Dung Hoe (US - CO)
Dakota Garden (US - ND)
The Obsessive Neurotic Gardener (US - NJ)
Elephant's Eye (AFR)
This Grandmother's Garden (US - UT)
The 'rules' are very basic:
1) Post the person that invited you
2) List the "10 Things" you like/like to do
3) Invite 10 bloggers to participate